Details, details, details.....[ANOTHER pic o' de day thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P6250365.jpg

not really a details pic, but certainly one that i don't think happens very often. i took this one on the way out of our final night in the magic kingdom.

DSCN1087-1.jpg

This past Sept, after exiting the POTC, my family & I were looking around the gift shop when a CM approached me and asked me if I was a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. "Of course!" I say, "Who isn't?":confused3 So he says he wants to show me something. He takes me over to the side of the gift shop, and up on a top shelf he shows me the actual pirate medallion that Elizabeth Swan got from Will Turner(hanging on the vase)! :scared1: This 'detail' made my day! I wonder if Johnny Depp touched it? :lovestruc

piratesmine4.jpg

This past Sept, after exiting the POTC, my family & I were looking around the gift shop when a CM approached me and asked me if I was a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. "Of course!" I say, "Who isn't?":confused3 So he says he wants to show me something. He takes me over to the side of the gift shop, and up on a top shelf he shows me the actual pirate medallion that Elizabeth Swan got from Will Turner(hanging on the vase)! :scared1: This 'detail' made my day! I wonder if Johnny Depp touched it? :lovestruc

Here's another tidbit: If you look almost directly across the store from the medallion, you'll see the actual key to Davy Jones' Locker used in the movie.

Great pics ALL...

Amazing after 37yrs. of yearly visits...I am still seeing and learning "new" things about this "Magical" place..:flower3:

DSC_08982501.jpg

Great pics everyone. I love taking pictures of "details" - hopefully I'll be able to participate soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter