Dessert Party

StephMarye

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

We are planning on having a dessert party in Epcot, after our ceremony/reception which ends at 4:00pm. We are working on our invitations, and wondered what time we should put for the DP (to include travel time from resort to Epcot, etc.)? Thank you in advance!

Are you transporting your guests to the dessert party or having them meet at the gate? If IllumiNations is at 9pm, they will start your dessert party at 8:30pm, so you can tell everyone to meet at the gate around 8:15pm (or tell them 8pm if you want to be sure people get there on time!)

We have approximately 40 guests attending, and most can afford the cost of a moderate resort; with that in mind, we only set up a room block at one resort, to make things such as the dessert party easier for everyone! We will provide transportation from Port Orleans - Riverside to Epcot. With that being said, I assume meeting at the hotel lobby at 8 would be most reasonable? As always, thank you for your guidance! I just booked the Roots and they had such wonderful things to say about you. :love:

Aw! I :lovestruc them!

So if you're doing transportation, your planner will let you know what time it will pick everyone up at POR. It will probably be more like 7:30pm or 7:45pm.

I had transportation for my guests to the wedding and dessert party in Epcot afterwards. Had large charter bus. Spacious, comfortable, A/C, etc. When we got to Epcot they took us in right at the end of the parade. We followed the end of the parade to the site of the dessert party. So cool walking there. People in the crowd were cheering and saying congratulations. I didn't worry about telling people about times, they took care of it. But I do know we went to dessert party right after the reception. I didn't want any time in between worrying about guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter