Dessert Party Modifications

drenha

Earning My Ears
I found out that a few members of our party won't be able to come to the dessert party. Is there a way to cancel just their tickets? I could only find a way to cancel the whole group. The dessert party is a "must do" for a few of our group members, and I don't want to risk losing our reservations altogether. Those tickets ain't cheap though, and I would really like a refund for the folks who can't make it...

Try the 'chat' feature on the app. They may be able to adjust your reservation for you.

It seems like there are a lot of available reservations right now. Can you make a new reservation and then cancel the old one?

Sadly not for the date I’m looking at. We’re a big party and I don’t want to risk it. The person in chat said that the two options were to cancel for everybody and try our best at rebooking, or speak to a WoC cast member when we arrive. It will be cutting it very close to the 24 hour cut off, but we shall see…

I wonder if the club level concierge people could help. I’ll ask when I arrive.

Sadly not for the date I’m looking at. We’re a big party and I don’t want to risk it. The person in chat said that the two options were to cancel for everybody and try our best at rebooking, or speak to a WoC cast member when we arrive. It will be cutting it very close to the 24 hour cut off, but we shall see…

I wonder if the club level concierge people could help. I’ll ask when I arrive.
Are you in the parks the day before the reservation?
If you are maybe you could deal with it in person to make the adjustment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter