Dessert party in Italy Isola?

Malibelle

<font color=magenta>Malibelle<font color=darkorchi
OK, I know have officially 80 people attending our reception including us. 85 people comming to the dessert party. We have reserved Italy Isola which you have to garantee 100 people or they can move your location.

I am getting worried we are 15 people short but I have until feb 1st when my RSVP's are due back. We may get another 9 people or so possibly. My question is where would they move us if we don't meet the quota? Its just shy of 100 people. what other areas are big enought for 85 people in Epcot? I am preparing for the worst but I hope they don't have to move our location.

Can you just pay for the rest?...I know we were two short so we just paid for them (but they might view 2 and 15 differently)

I think the other location would be France

Oh and if you need bodies DH and i are always willing to attend dessert parties...

Hmm... This is kind of the same question I posted about the French Island - surely if you're paying for all of those people, it shouldn't matter how many are ACTUALLY there? *fingers crossed*!!!!

in my experience disney is set in stone on this one. We were short by 20 people for italy isola...we offered to pay for 50 more people to keep the location adn they would not budge. I would offfer the spots to local disers if need be. we filled our space similarly jsut so we could ahve the location. i think if its between 0-10 people they will let it slide but perhaps over that you may be risking it. my advice would be to pay for them all tell disney you are having 100 people at the Dp but not at the reception and leave it at that. good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter