Dessert Party at the Contemporary

rphelps27

Earning My Ears
We are planning an April 3, 2013 DP at the Porte-Cochere at the Contemporary. Just wondering if anyone else on here had their DP there or is planning on having theirs there. This is our "welcome party" the night before the wedding. If anyone has suggestions or advice, I'd love the help.

I have not had my wedding yet. I was looking into this option too. I found some nice photos of the location on travel babble which was helpful. The person I contacted at disney catered events wasn't too helpful with pricing etc. have you contacted them yet ?

We have just been dealing with our wedding planner. I still have to send her a menu. We are still undecided. I saw the same pictures that you did and I love that decor with the couches and draping. My WP told us that the price for all those extras was around $4000. I just emailed our Florist to ask more direct questions about it. I will let you know any and all info I get from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter