Desperately Seeking Oriental Trading 20% off + Free Ship Code

missmulan

DIS Veteran
does anyone have it? I only have Free Delivery and would like the additional 20% off coupon code too.

There is no 20% off code now but use key code AF0614702 for free shipping thru 8/18.

Hi Lisa! Thanks for the code. I need my goods before Labor Day Weekend so according to OTCs ship schedule, I still have a few more days to place an order. So....I'm hoping the one with 20% comes in soon. That one is added bonus.

Hope things are well with you! Airfares to MCO has jumped to $700 plus for me RT each. I need pixie dusts for them to come down soon!

HI,
Where do you get these codes from? I have to order some wedding stuff and I never even thought about codes.
If I miss this free shipping code, will ther be another w/in the month?
Thanks!

There usually are free ship codes every month at some point. If you register on their site you will get an email when they have one.

I just registered on the site and they gave me a 15% off code for purchases over $50.00, WC64339 but it also says not valid w/ purchases made w/ any other offers so I don't know if you can use the free shipping too.

lbgraves said:
There is no 20% off code now but use key code AF0614702 for free shipping thru 8/18.
I tried using this code and it won't take it. It still shows shipping. I am entering it where it asks for a key code. Any suggestions?

Kayla's Mom said:
I tried using this code and it won't take it. It still shows shipping. I am entering it where it asks for a key code. Any suggestions?

usually you need to spend $65 for free shipping. Did you?

Julia

yes, the code is for anything over $75 (they raised it from $60). You should pool in an order with friends/neighbors. It's well worth it to save on the free ship.

My order is over $225.00. No wonder I'm always broke! LOL.

Thanks everyone! I guess I will have to buy more stuff then......oh darn! :rotfl:

Gosh Jen! :) That is more than my order...but not by much...and that was mainly for decorations & supplies for the school's fall carnival.

Lisa, mine is a Hawaiian Luau thing for Labor Day Weekend. That's why the 20% will come in handy. ;)

Did you get both codes to work? I could save $40 if I could get that one applied too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter