Desktop or Laptop Computer??

diaman

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about getting another computer for the family. Oldest DS is in middle school and needs to use it more. We have one laptop for the family to share.

I'm trying to decide if we should buy a laptop or desktop. We don't travel with the laptop, even though when we bought it, we thought that we would. However, we do move it from room to room. I do like the power of a desktop, not to mention the much lower price.

The new computer will be the family computer. Which would you buy? A laptop or desktop?

I would definitely get a desktop. Unless you plan to take the laptop on vacations etc., desktops are a much better buy from a bang-for-your-buck standpoint. I've had great experiences with HP/Compaq and Dell. :)

I vote for desktop too. We only had a desktop until our boys graduated HS and each got a laptop. DH and I also have our own laptops and we still have a desktop. Our boys needed laptops for college and now they both have at least one laptop and one desktop. DS (22) is an IT major so he builds his and our desktops for us cheaper than we could buy one with the same power.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts