Designs for family t-shirts???

disneybound/11

Earning My Ears
We are not going on our trip until June 2011, however I was looking for a design for some shirts the whole family could wear:confused3.....something like

"Miles/Tabor 2011 Disney Vacation"

With some characters representing our family??? There are 2 families (obviously lol) Miles family is myself, my husband and daughter (4).

Tabor family is: Mom, Dad, 2 daughters... 12 &14...

Any ideas?????:worship:

Thanks!!! :banana:

I have some in my Photobucket. Please feel free to take a look and let me know if I can customize anything for you.

I really want a design. The JPG # is, th_bowzebra-1.jpg The name I would like on there is "Rachel" If you can do that, I'd greatly appreciate it! If you do it, when you send it can you tell me how to get it on a shirt? Do I save to my pictures?? Im new to this and this would be my first design to receive. Thanks~~

Here is a new style I just created....I may make a variation or two at some point. Maybe make the Mickey heads different colors? give background color?

2FamiliesTogether-1.jpg

LOVE IT!!! Im trying to decide what color shirt that white could go on??? Black is hot during June... But this is awesome! Thanks!!

I can change the background to some kind of soft color so the DISign isn't so WHITE!

tmoret, thank you!! I love it!

RustManFan: We were thinking of putting them on red shirts. Anything you think that might look good with red.....unless you think leaving it white would be a good idea since we are putting them on red shirts. Idk, I'm not good with stuff like this... lol! I trust your opinion... Thank you! :)

Can I have the "Sharing the Magic" in blue, above the castle with 4 mickey ears with
Susan-Minnie ears, David-Mickey ears, below the kids Greg-Mickey ears and Daniel-Mickey ears then you have in blue-Walt Disney World? Thanks so much, Susan

Hi,

We are going on a cruise in Nov (2010) and can i please request you to suggest a design for us for T-shirts? we are 2 adults and 2 kids and we all like different things :) My husband likes Balu the Bear (jungle book) i love lion king, and my kids love anything disney :D
Can you please make a mickey head with some of these characters with the words " cruising on the wonder" on it? Something with a bluish background for the sea theme? hope i am not bothering you too much. But it will be great to have something like this. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter