Design Requests for end of June Trip

sbristol

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

My husband and I are WDW Pros at this point, but we are making our first trip with our DS (toddler) and wanted a few designs to help make his trip special. I know he won't remember all of it, but I scrapbook all of his milestones :) I would love to have a letter from Mickey inviting James to Disney, a stroller tag, and a few restaurant invites!

Meals
Chef Mickey for breakfast
Beaches and Cream
Sci-Fi Cafe- June 29th
T-Rex- June 28th
Tusker House- July 1st

Extras
My son and husband are building a droid. This is a Father's Day gift from my son. My husband goes by Dada. June 29th

Stroller Tag
Would prefer it to say Bristol Family. My son loves Cars, Mickey Mouse, and Finding Nemo. Not all characters need to be on it. Just wanted to give some options!

Thank you so much for your time and help with this! If you have any other fun printables/designs for a toddler's first trip, please feel free to post them as well! I've already convinced my DH to go for matching/personalized shirts each day!

Like Quote Reply

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter