Design Help

bcvprincesses

DIS Veteran
My dd's gymnastics team is going to Disney World for a gymnastics comp. They have worked hard all year and I would love to have a shirt made for them. I have been trying to make something and it is just not working out. I would love to have tink on a shirt and it to say something like HPAC takes over Disney world. The meet is actually called Sand Dollar Invitational. I just don't have any good ideas. These girls work out every day and I just wanted to be able to give something back to them. Thanks

No images in mind yet (oh Kate...) but I thought this would be a cute quote: "We bent over backwards to go to Walt Disney World"

SANDDOLLARINVITE.jpg

That's great, Kate! I went so far as to do a Google image search, but didn't find anything cute/gymnastic enough.

Kate thank you sooooo much. :cool1: That is way better than I ever imagined. You are the best. The girls are going to love it. I can't wait until they see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter