• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Desert Inn and Suites Breakfast Review June 2022

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
I know many people have questions about this, so I decided to do a separate post.

I stayed at Desert Inn and Suites from Monday June 27 to Saturday July 2 2022.

The breakfast is available from 7am to 9.30am

breakfast sign.jpg

The first section has breakfast protein bars , pastries and fruit.

breakfast bars.jpg
fruit.jpg

Then the second section has
water bottle refill machine
coffee
juice
coffee.jpg

Then at the end there are cereals and milk

cereal.jpg

There are tables and chairs in the breakfast room and 1 table and chairs outside the breakfast room.

Its a basic breakfast but for something on the way to the park and while you wait in the entrance lines and at rope drop, its perfectly fine.

THANK YOU!!!
I spent over an hour today searching youtube for recent reviews of Desert Inn and Suites breakfast. Is there only one type of pre-package pastry based on your picture?

No type of bread at all? I knew it was basic, but it seems SUPER basic. To the point we might switch hotels. I got a goof offer for Hyatt Place, it's a few minutes further out with a buffer breakfast....

Do the selections/offers change daily?

Decisions, decisions.....

Thanks, again....

Last edited:
THANK YOU!!!
I spend over an hour today searching youtube for recent reviews of Desert Inn and Suites breakfast. Is there only one type of pre-package pastry based on your picture?

No type of bread at all? I knew it was basic, but it seems SUPER basic. To the point we might switch hotels. I got a goof offer for Hyatt Place, it's a few minutes further out with a buffer breakfast....

Do the selections/offers change daily?

Decisions, decisions.....

Thanks, again....

We were there in April, and it was the same. I just grab a granola bar for the walk.

THANK YOU!!!
You are welcome :)

Is there only one type of pre-package pastry based on your picture?

I went to the breakfast room each day, it was always the same. The pastries are Svenhard's Danish.

Breakfast is not that important to me, so I was fine with taking a pastry to go and having a cup of juice and a cup of coffee as I walked to Disney.

Thank-you! Did you notice if they had oatmeal? I like cereal most days, so cold or hot is good enough for me.

The 3 best western hotels, manages by Stovalls, have a good breakfast. Muffins, pastries, breads to toast, oatmeal, cereal, fresh fruits, eggs, potatoes and meat (types of last 3 items rotate daily)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter