Departure Day breakfast at 1900 PF?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to check out of Pop, have breakfast with Mary at 1900 PF, and get to MCO in time for a 1:45 pm flight? We'll probably be using ME or a towncar service. If so, can we take our luggage to the GF, or will we have to stop back at Pop to pick it up? TIA!

You won't have anywhere to put it while you are eating. I'd leave it at Pop with the Front Desk and then get back over to Pop after eating breakfast. Don't make it too late in the morning and you should be fine. You could take the bus to MK and then the monorail over to GF. Then do the reverse to get back. Take your bus or towncar from Pop.

Soupermom said:
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to check out of Pop, have breakfast with Mary at 1900 PF, and get to MCO in time for a 1:45 pm flight? We'll probably be using ME or a towncar service. If so, can we take our luggage to the GF, or will we have to stop back at Pop to pick it up? TIA!

Just remember: if you're using ME, they'll probably pick you up at Pop at 10:45. Their standard is 3 hours prior for airport pickups. I think town cars use a 2 1/2 hour prior standard, so that would mean 11:15.

Good luck - I love that breakfast (well, actually, I love the strawberry soup!! :love: )

Does anyone know the earliest they'll seat you (March '06)? They won't tell me officially yet. About how long should I allow to travel there, eat and travel back to Pop? Kids are dd11 and DS 8 and we're going to 1900 PF for Me;I LOVE Mary Poppins! So, not like we'll have to hang around too long for the kids...

Have a Jolly Holliday today!

We have an 8:00 a.m. ADR at O'hana's the morning of the day we leave. We are also using ME and our departure time is 2:00 p.m. We will check out of WL after we get back from our breakfast.

We have an 8am reservation for breakfast at 1900 PF on our departure day. I am pretty sure that is the first available time.

Consider taking a taxi to the GF, with your luggage, then check your luggage with the bell desk while you eat. Have your towncar pick you up at GF.

Or, take a taxi to/from the GF, leaving your luggage at Pop's desk. That way you cut out a half hour each way (plus or minus) of travel time.

When booking our ADR at 1900 Park Fare, I wanted the earliest possible seating, and I was told it was 8 am. That's in November, I suppose it could be different in March - but I don't think it would be much earlier.

Thanks everyone! What does ADR mean? I take it that it has replaced PS's? Hmmm...Advanced Dining Ressie maybe? I think I'll call GF and see about leaving our luggage there while we dine, and then have the towncar pick us up. Seems like it should work.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter