DenzBrujah DISigns - Star Wars & "NEW!!!" Mario Kart Name Fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please have a Star Wars Name Fill for Austin and Jacob? Thank you so much!

Austin.jpg

Jacob.jpg

Thank you so much these look great!! I know you are on vacation but if there is any way you could do 1 more Star Wars name fill with Neal I would greatly appreciate it. My biggest "kid" aka DH got jealous of the boys

Could I please put in a request for your great Star Wars name fill, with the names Shawn and Taylor.
No hurry on them, hope you have a wonderful vacation!
Thanks so much.:)

Hello, when you return from your trip could I please have a few of your Star Wars Name Fills? They are awesome. :dance3:

AARON, EVAN, IAN, TOM, and LOIS

Thank you so much. Nanny 3

Great Disigns. I have tried and well, I come up short.

Would it be possible for you to Disign something for me. I am looking for something to be designed around Port Orleans French Quarter for my daughter and myself. It is our first trip with just the two of us and I wanted to be able to make something special. We are both adults so it would not have to be childish.

If you can not do this, that is ok, I will understand.

Thanks either way.

POFQFemmeFataleTresBeau.jpg

This DISign was a bit tricky as I'm not very good with girly DISigns and not having stayed at the POFQ made it trickier. When looking up the hotel I noticed an overall Mardi Gras theme so I ran with that.

The Colors I choose are the traditional colors of Mardi Gras. Purple (symbolic of justice), Green (symbolic of faith) and Gold (symbolic of power).

The words are in french and mean (if i remember correctly .. only took french for one semester) Miss and young lady... extraordinary, beautiful, attractive yet dangerous women.

Oh, these are beautiful!

I would love to request jedinamefill, name is Zeke.

Thank you for your time and talent, and sharing it with all of us!

Oh WOW, you have no idea how wonderful and perfect the DISign is. It will be hard to keep it a surprise from my daughter.

WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks for your hard work, happy lady here!:banana:

Hello, I received a PM from you and responded back. Was just wondering if you received it or do I need to request the Star Wars name fills again? I had a request in post 48. let me know what I need to do please. Thank you, Nanny

Hi Denz, Can you please do a Star Wars (Jedi Background) name fill for Vaughan and Austin? I know they're going to love it! Thank you so much.

Hello :) GREAT job!

Can you please make me one? My daughter is going to LOVE this! Her name is Jamie.

Jedi Background w/ C3PO & R2D2

Thank you so much!!

So I noticed you are a yankee fan!! We are going to Disney during the playoffs in October and my hubby is huge Yankee and Disney fan... I was wondering if you could come up with a design mixing the two.... He likes mickey (and gang) and toy story... either is fine... Let me know... thanks in advance!!

Hi!

Can you please do a Star Wars (Jedi Background) name fill for Shad? I have shirts for his 3 sisters and not for him. Thank you so much!

emily

Could I please get 7 of the Star wars name fills as you get time:

Michael
Sofia
Matthew
Mark
Susan
Gage
Suzanne

Thank you so much for helping and sharing like this! :goodvibes

Hello :) For some reason I can't access your photo page to see your disigns :(

I was wondering if you had a disign with Han Solo and Princess Leia that could be personalized to say "Patrick & Amy"

We love Star Wars and would be so greatful if you could disign something for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter