Dentist near Disney World

Lauralaylin

Mouseketeer
Yesterday I had my first root canal, and my dentist cannot fit me in for my crown before we leave for Disney on Friday. They told me if my tooth cracks, I'll need to see a dentist in the Orlando area. Has anyone ever been to a dentist near Disney that they could recommend? I figure it's easier to know who to call if I've done a bit of research just in case. I'm going to do my best to not eat on that side during my trip, and I know what to do if the whole tooth pops off (although the thought makes me cringe!). I'm just concerned about it cracking in two. TIA!

Yesterday I had my first root canal, and my dentist cannot fit me in for my crown before we leave for Disney on Friday. They told me if my tooth cracks, I'll need to see a dentist in the Orlando area. Has anyone ever been to a dentist near Disney that they could recommend? I figure it's easier to know who to call if I've done a bit of research just in case. I'm going to do my best to not eat on that side during my trip, and I know what to do if the whole tooth pops off (although the thought makes me cringe!). I'm just concerned about it cracking in two. TIA!
I can't help with a dentist name, but, if it helps, I've have multiple crowns (on root canals and otherwise) and I've never had a temporary pop off or crack. Just be diligent about not putting pressure on it.

I haven't used one but there was a thread a couple weeks ago about a mobile Dentist in the Orlando area that will come to the hotel parking lot and will do the procedure in their van. I looked it up but can't remember the name now. The van is a fully equipped dental office and is fully licensed in FL. I tried to find the thread but had no luck.

Get some glue from the dentist for the temporary crown. And just avoid chewing on that side. I had a temporary crown for 2 weeks with no problems.

I had a dodgy crown that kept coming loose over 2 years.......yep, huge problem.

But, we called this dentist after being given a recommendation by a friend in Orlando. They were brilliant, got next day appointment first year. When I had to go back following year I was still on their computer and they saw me the same day.

I didn't eat on that side either, but it still came out.

Celebration is only a short car/cab ride away and well worth it. Very friendly place and wouldn't hesitate recommending them.

https://www.frontstreetfamilydentis...yext&utm_medium=bookappt&utm_campaign=listing

Hope you don't need it though and it stays put...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter