Deluxe Rooms at WL?

rjacobs

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how they will suit 2 adults and three kids? Also, I understand they all have the same view (same side), but does the height matter? Would an upper floor be better?

You should like this fine. There are two Queen Beds in the bedroom and a pull out double sofa in the livingroom. The bedroom and Livinroom are divided by double french doors. The livingroom has a balcony with a couple chairs. The bedroom has a standing room only balcony. The is only one bathroom. You can enter the vanity area from either the bedroom or the entrancehall/livingroom are and then to the tup and toilet from the vanity area.
The views are mostly facing Bay lake at the ends of the wings nearest the lake. Some of these have alot of trees between the lake and the room. There are a few Deluxe rooms near the waterfall that have views of the lake and the courtyard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter