Deluxe Dining Question - Ad/Kid counter service

4forthemouse

Mouseketeer
I am going to bring 3 kids with me to Disney this summer and we are getting the deluxe dining plan.
Here's my question... when you eat at counter service restaurants, how do they deduct Adult/Child credits? I will take my daughter to get fish at Yorkshire which has no kids meal, and all my kids like turkey legs and there is no children's menu here either (Touluca's). I'm worried if I take them and get counter service meals at these places, how will they be deducted from our plan -( I don't want them all taken off my adult credits!)

I've never bought the deluxe plan before, but am right now trying to plan our ADR's and am feeling confused over the option of counter/table service credits and how they're deducted.
I would so much appreciate an explaination from someone with deluxe experience.
Thank You!!

For the same reason they don't (yet) separate adult vs. child CS credits on basic, they don't (yet) separate adult and child credits on deluxe.

That is, all credits are pooled together on deluxe.

So, when you buy your CS meals, there will simply be 1 deluxe meal credit deducted per meal. As always, the number of adults/children on your KTTW card dictate how many of each meal type may be purchased at once. At (the very few) locations where there is no separate children's menu, you may order up to the number of adults + children meals at one time.

While this open for abuse, please remember that children's credits are intended for use by children in your party only.

:worship: Thank you so much for clearing that up for me!! I was very confused about how the deluxe plan worked. On with my ADR planning...............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter