Delta Hotel or SH Suites - week in January

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
Any reason to choose one over the other? Two adults. Prices are comparable. We will be visiting WDW parks (not Universal) and doing other things TBD around Orlando. Don't care about pools.

Springhill Suites: 8040 Palm Parkway, Orlando (website says it is a new hotel)

Delta Hotels: 12490 South Apopka Vineland Road Orlando

Delta is an old hotel that’s been refurbed multiple times at a busy louder location. Plus is very walkable to lots of eats. Standard rooms.

Springhill is new, on quieter side street. Still can walk if want but a bit longer. Suite style rooms.

Personal choice would be Springhill. Also puts you closer to roads to other stuff without being in Disney traffic. That is actually a route we drive often to Universal etc to avoid I-4.

I was leaning toward Springhill due to the suites which I know aren't huge but would be nice for a week-long stay. Thanks for advice.

I was leaning toward Springhill due to the suites which I know aren't huge but would be nice for a week-long stay. Thanks for advice.

This year in Orlando I’ve done Disney a few times, Home2Suites, Embassy Suites 2x and Hyatt Place Suites ... the Home & Hyatt are similar to Springhill layout and it was nice to have a living room space and not feel like a regular guest room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter