Delta Express or Continental Good/bad?

rapunzal

DIS Veteran
We can arrive by 2 pm in Orlando if we take Delta Express...Non-stop. If we take Continental it would be 5:30pm...non-stop. What is the good and bad of these airlines. Thanks

Delta is good and I have always been happy with them. I have never flown Cont. and probably would not as they tend not to have direct flights to where I want to go from where I am.

Not sure where you are leaving from, but, you might want to look at Southwest if it is in your area.

You didn't say which airport your flying out of, but if it's EWR, I'd go with Delta. Continental's terminal at Newark is a zoo!! Check in at Delta is much quicker, and we've always had good flights, and on-time or early. You get TV & an edible snack on Continental, and beverage & trail mix on Delta. Bring your own snacks & your fine. My vote goes to Delta.

Also vote for Delta. We fly it out of BOS and have never had a problem. Plus, landing in MCO at 2pm will let you get to WDW in plenty of time to unpack, check out your resort, grab a quick supper and off to the parks!

I'm a believer that most of the airlines are about the same in terms of quality. I've flown just about all the major airlines, including both Delata and Continental and find them all to be about the same. I would go with whichever flight time you find most convenient.

Thanks for all you quick responses...booked with Continental and added a day to our trip!

They are both about the same. If they were both the same price, I would lean toward Continental, only because Delta Exp. seems more no-frills. Then again, I would want to get to Oralndo as early as I could...:D :D

So basicly, there both comperable, I'd decide by schedule and price.

"They are both about the same. If they were both the same price, I would lean toward Continental, only because Delta Exp. seems more no-frills. "

Delta is definitely no frills, but I have found their prices much better when booking pretty far in advance. I also agree that the Delta terminal at EWR is less congested.

Hey Devil Dog, we're neighbors, I''m in Clark, but lived in Colonia for 14 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter