Delta Credit Card and Magic Express?

koho

Why is the Rum always gone?
Does anyone know what the procedure is for using a Delta credit card and checking at your resort? I thought you had to do something different. Or can I still call and check in from my room?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the procedure is for using a Delta credit card and checking at your resort? I thought you had to do something different. Or can I still call and check in from my room?

Thanks

Are you talking about checking your luggage with the first one free? When RAC pulls up your reservation, they will see that you get the first one free, it's in Delta's system.

Do not do online check-in from your room, there have been posts that it causes problems with Delta when using RAC.

Do not do online check-in from your room, there have been posts that it causes problems with Delta when using RAC.

We made the mistake of trying to pay for our return baggage fees with our Delta app on our smartphone the morning we were to check out. It looked like it went through, but we called to be sure and two different people at Delta said the bags were paid. We also checked-in for our flight with the Delta app. When we went to the RAC desk, they told us they could not take our bags because we had already done the check-in and they couldn't even print us boarding passes. We had to take all of our own bags (2 enormous suitcases, 4 carry-ons, 4 personal items with two kids) onto the bus and give them to the airport baggage people only to find out that our baggage fees were NOT paid like we had been told. They said the Delta app was "glitchy". :eek: It was a hot mess.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter