deleting a reply

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
I'm having a problem with deleting a reply. I was replying on that thread, and decided not to post the reply. So I just deleted it. But everytime I go back to that thread, my reply is still in the reply box (grey colored, so not actually posted).

How do I get rid of it?

It saves a draft...but not seen by anyone other than you. I have found that if I not only delete my reply, but then put in a couple of blank spaces and sit on the page for a minute, it will save the "blank" reply.

Thanks. I just posted a different reply than I was originally going to. I offends my Virgo sensibilities to have that draft just floating around there, when I know I'm not going to use it.

Sometimes I used to start a reply (yeah, on the old board) and then decide not to post it, and I've always just be able to back away from it and it never existed.

Thanks. I just posted a different reply than I was originally going to. I offends my Virgo sensibilities to have that draft just floating around there, when I know I'm not going to use it.

Sometimes I used to start a reply (yeah, on the old board) and then decide not to post it, and I've always just be able to back away from it and it never existed.

If you click on the little floppy disk on the right end of the buttons on the top of the reply box, you can chose save or delete draft. delete draft will get rid of that text. It saves automatically after a little while. At least this feature should help against losing posts when posting them.

If you click on the little floppy disk on the right end of the buttons on the top of the reply box, you can chose save or delete draft. delete draft will get rid of that text. It saves automatically after a little while. At least this feature should help against losing posts when posting them.

Thanks! I hadn't found that yet. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter