• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted

Either way will work. You can pick up a boat at the marina at WL which will take you over to the marina at the Settlement area at FW. Or you can walk on the paved path - follow the sidewalk around past the bus stop and cross the road at the WL entrance. The path will come out across the street from the Settlement bus stop at FW, by the petting zoo.

:earsboy:

There is also a non-paved path that starts at the WL beach and winds through the woods, and ends up by the petting zoo. (It may start by the WL beach and eventually meet up with the paved path - I don't remember)

If you are taking bikes with you, the paved path is a great ride....

If you want to see the cabins, plan a little extra time. They are about 1 mile from the petting zoo/marina area. You can take the internal buses down to the cabin areas which are in the 2100-2800 loops (I think those are the loops). You might want to go to the 2500 loop which is next to the pool for the cabins.

The path between WL and FW is a little over a mile long. You might want to consider taking a boat from the MK over to FW, look around FW and take the boat from FW to WL. Make sure you take the correct boat from FW, one goes to WL and the other to MK.

- peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter