Dedicated 2 bedroom at HHI

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
The dedicated 2 bedrooms at VB only have a queen and a pull out in the second bedroom. That I learned from experience last year. What do the dedicated 2 bedrooms at HHI have?

Thank you!
Bobbi:goodvibes

The dedicated 2 BRs that I've seen have the 2 queen sized beds. The lock-offs would be the ones in the main building, and they would have the 1 bed and pull-out in the second BR. But they rarely use those-almost all the time, the main building is used for 1 BRs and studios. All the other buildings are dedicated.

The dedicated 2 BRs that I've seen have the 2 queen sized beds. The lock-offs would be the ones in the main building, and they would have the 1 bed and pull-out in the second BR. But they rarely use those-almost all the time, the main building is used for 1 BRs and studios. All the other buildings are dedicated.

Thanks! That's great, what I hoped for. I was surprised and disappointed with the dedicated 2 bedrooms at VB when we had only the 1 queen bed. Now for sure, when the family comes, I will book a BC!

We just returned from HHI and I can say positively that the dedicated 2 bedrooms have 2 queen beds. We absolutely loved it!

Stayed in building 28 I think last year and hope to get the same one this year. They had 2 queen size beds sofa bed in the main room and king bed in master.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter