• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dedicated 2 bedroom at BLT

rwcmath

DIS Veteran
Do all of the views have them? Is there a breakdown of how many?
Thanks,
rwc

Yes, all the views have dedicated rooms. When I was looking at DVCmember.com this week I noticed that standard, MK and lake views all listed dedicated rooms. I don't know how many of each they have, but I do know that all 2BRs with lake or MK views are booked for my travel dates (Oct 28-Nov 2, 2009) except for the 30th/31st. I was bummed.

From my understanding all room types are avail in all views -- I got a Std view for me since I know we won't really be in the room and since we are getting a 2BR the MK View will be quite 'expensive' based on our points we have avail and the fact we are there on a Fri/Sat hehehe Though my hubby keeps on joking that we don't have a MK view and he is sad -- I may give in and waitlist LOL

I am waitlisted for a ded 2br at BLT and the CM I spoke to said tto WL for Lake View because they have to most 2br ded??? I did what she said - still no luck but that is what I was told!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter