Decisions, dicisions??

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Well I was going to stay at the Delta Resort but since reading all the bad press it gets on here and also United Vacations are looking into removing it - I have now got a shortlist of 2 hotels
a)Holiday Inn Express or
b) Quality Inn plaza I/ Drive
HI is a reliable brand name and I haven't been disappointed by them in the past, but there do not seem to be any options for eating on site.
I have never stayed at a Quality Inn so don't know what it will be like.
Any recommendations??

Can you opt for Holiday Inn Family Suites?? it is 1 mile to WDW. and a great hotel!!!

I would NOT recommend the Quality Inn Plaza on International Drive. We were there for only hours in January... checked in late at night on a Saturday and left as soon as we could shower in the morning but it was AWFUL! The room was very small and smelled very musty. You could hear the people in the other rooms through the vents all night. They put us in a room with a refridgerator that I thought was nice until I realized that it was leaking water all over the carpet and would not keep things cold at all! The furnishings were outdated... the chair and lamp looked to be from the 70's. The wooden crib that we requested was cracked... very unsafe! I could really go on and on... it was terrible. We had prepaid thru Priceline for 5 nights and decided just to forget the other 4 and find somewhere else to stay instead.

~ Angie

Is there any reason why these are your only choices? Is this part of a UA package?

Yep - United Vacations do really great package deals but they are fairly limited on choice of hotels.
Normally I'd go independant but they are are a great company and this is a really cheap deal for us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter