Decent offsite hotels <$100 with breakfast?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by disneysteve, Nov 18, 2018.

1. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

We go to WDW a couple of times a year and always stay offsite in a rental condo or house. My wife and I want to make a couple of shorter trips just the 2 of us, 4-5 days, and are looking for an inexpensive hotel option in the area.

1. We would have a car so anything within 20 minutes or so is fine. No shuttle service needed.
    2. We want a place that includes breakfast.
    3. We want a place with indoor hallways, not motel-style where your door opens to the outside.
    4. Free parking at the hotel.
    5. Price typically under $100/night total with taxes.
    6. Not in a sketchy part of town.

So basically something on the level of a Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions.

2. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

There’s Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn at the I4/27 interchange...$80 or so.

I4 can be very congested around the Champions Gate area, but, if you give yourself ample time to get to the parks you should be fine. Lots of fast food and Cracker Barrel in that immediate area.

disneysteve likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. MouseLover

MouseLover DIS Veteran

Buena Vista Suites, depending on your dates. Often $99/nt, sometimes down to $79. Very clean, close, & decent hot breakfast buffet.

disneysteve likes this.
  5. SinCityMMAFan

SinCityMMAFan Mouseketeer

Fairfield Inn by Marriott on 192 near I-4 is a great newer hotel that was exceptionally cleaned and well maintained. Have stayed here on two separate occasions last year when visiting for 9 days. I used this hotel for my arrival night on both occasions and loved it before heading over to our 2 bedroom condo for the week. It ran around $100 w/ taxes and has inside corridors and a free hot breakfast buffet in the morning and even had mickey waffles. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mcokx-fairfield-inn-and-suites-orlando-kissimmee-celebration/

DaisyDuck001 and disneysteve like this.
  6. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

It will vary by your dates at any given hotel. I can often find rooms in that range with breakfast at the Hiltons and Marriotts. I just use their website, add my rewards number and AAA often gives me a decent rate. I usually stick to the Lake Buena Vista locations and found Flamingo Crossing can also have some good deals.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    snappy, writerguyfl and disneysteve like this.
  7. Lmans77

Lmans77 Mouseketeer

I just got Embassy Suites LBV South for $86/night ($106 with taxes) on a Hotwire Hotrate deal. Parking is $10.75 a night. It's description is 3.5 star all suites hotel in Lake Buena Vista South. 95% recommended. I know I got a exceptionally good rate, but definitely keep an eye out for that. My dates are 12/14-12/16

8. hedg12

hedg12 Earning My Ears

We stayed at TownePlace Suites at Flamingo crossings for a few days the week before last. If you look for discounts you can come in under $100 (I think we paid $81/night all in) and it meets your criteria nicely. Decent breakfast, nice clean rooms (hotel is only a couple of years old), staff was friendly for the most part, and great access to the parks.

9. Bete

Bete DIS Veteran

Wingate in Kissimmee.

This resort has had a delay in opening. Depending when you are going it might be a good choice.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  10. Lisa_M

Lisa_M DIS Veteran

I got the Best Western Plus in Kissimmee earlier for $72/night on Priceline. It has free breakfast and was renovated in August 2018. South of Disney about a 20 min drive to Epcot with traffic. It's on 535 near the walmart

disneysteve likes this.