Decent hotel for around $50 per night?

fona

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be going to WDW in Jan. with our APs, but want this to be a cheap trip. We are hoping to find an offsite hotel that is within 1-4 miles from entrance, has clean rooms, free shuttle and free continental breakfastand around $50 per night. Is this possible? What would be your hotel reccomendations.
Thanks

last october we stayed at best western on lake cecile we got the room w/kitchenette for around $59 a night plus the extras your looking for. the room was clean and well kept in my opinion. being the germ freak i am i cleaned again with antibacterial cleansing wipes and lysoled everything, but thats just me. i guarantee i'll be doing it again at the all stars this oct too!good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest