Decent bottled water in BW/BC/YC/Epcot area?

Mama Twinkles

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Does anyone know whether (and if so, where) decent bottled water can be purchased in the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Epcot area? By "decent" I mean Poland Spring or Dannon or really any brand that isn't Zephyrellis or other Florida water. (At least I think Zeph. is from FL.) Many thanks in advance. I'm hoping to pick up a bunch at the start of an upcoming trip.

Not on property, they obviously have a deal with Z since that's all you can find in the parks, in the shops, in the resorts, etc. If you have a rental get over to the Publix and I'm sure there are other options...

Thank you kindly for your quick response. I guess I'll have to get over to Publix or drink quickly!

Your best bet is to head to BJ's (or another warehouse club) and get 24 bottles for about the cost of 2 or 3 in the parks. We went through 2 cases in less than a week for 4 people ealier this year. Saved a ton.

The parks no longer carry Zephyrhills water..a crying shame. Now all they carry is Dasani...cokes glorified tap water...yuck!

We carry Zephyrhills into the park with us.

I'm pretty sure I had Dasani in the parks a few weeks ago, which is not my favorite, but it's better than the fountains. Too bad, I like Zephyrhills. But I didn't like Poland Spring when I was just up in the Boston area. I guess you just get used to the regional waters..:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter