December Galaxy’s Edge crowd stress

RachelRosette

Earning My Ears
So I just booked my trip starting December 12th a few weeks ago and now Disney just gave the date for the rise of the resistance opening and it’s the week before my trip starts. I absolutely love Star Wars and hope to ride it but I’m really feeling the stress now about the crowd level. I already knew it would be be busy because of the holiday crowd and was nervous but now I can’t imagine how insanely busy it will be while I’m there. Any tips or even just kind words so I can chill a bit would be appreciated ahaha

Peaseblossom36

Earning My Ears
I’m having the same worries! I planned our trip for December 4th-7th something like 400 days out and had no idea about all of the GE stuff, my plan is just to stay far, far away from HS. I’m trying not to stress too much since I know we will have fun regardless, it just may not be what I was planning!

RachelRosette

Earning My Ears
I’m having the same worries! I planned our trip for December 4th-7th something like 400 days out and had no idea about all of the GE stuff, my plan is just to stay far, far away from HS. I’m trying not to stress too much since I know we will have fun regardless, it just may not be what I was planning!
You should definitely be fine if you’re not planning to go to HS! That will be the busiest park everyday you’re there I’m sure ahaha. HS is my favorite park tho and I love Star Wars so I’m gonna try to be brave and face what ever crowd comes my way lol. Good luck on your trip!

gstdog

Earning My Ears
Take a look at the trip reports from people going to Disneyland when Star Wars Galaxy's edge open there. it looks like Disney's done a really great job of managing crowd levels even with all the extra demand. I think it's going to be no different than a normal crowded time to be there.

Wild4Walt

DIS Veteran
Stressing isn't going to change anything about the actual crowds level when you get there and is taking away from the time you have now of enjoying the time until the trip comes. Get a plan A and a plan B just in case and enjoy.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS