December FP question

hamilkm

DIS Veteran
My fastpass day for our December 6th trip is quickly approaching, and I have a couple of questions. This will be my first trip with my daughter. She will be almost 7 months at the time. Since I have been so busy with a new baby I haven’t kept up much with TSL. I know we only get to choose one of the 3 rides. I also know you have better luck getting slinky later in your trip. Well, we arrive on 12/06 and our HS day is 12/07 (this is how our dining worked out). My questions are:
1. Should I try for slinky first or FOP? AK day is 12/10 (we would prefer a morning time). I will be needing 2 FOP fast passes as my mom and I both want to ride and we will be swapping off with my daughter. I will only need 1 slinky FP as my mom refuses to ride new rides for the first time by herself. She is going to catch it in March when we have more people and she can ride with someone.
2. If I don’t get a slinky FP is riding close to closing time a good option? My daughter is not a super early riser, so rope drop is probably out. I can leave my mom in the room with the baby and run back solo to ride!

1. FoP
2. Yes. (Also true of FoP.)

My fastpass day for our December 6th trip is quickly approaching, and I have a couple of questions. This will be my first trip with my daughter. She will be almost 7 months at the time. Since I have been so busy with a new baby I haven’t kept up much with TSL. I know we only get to choose one of the 3 rides. I also know you have better luck getting slinky later in your trip. Well, we arrive on 12/06 and our HS day is 12/07 (this is how our dining worked out). My questions are:
1. Should I try for slinky first or FOP? AK day is 12/10 (we would prefer a morning time). I will be needing 2 FOP fast passes as my mom and I both want to ride and we will be swapping off with my daughter. I will only need 1 slinky FP as my mom refuses to ride new rides for the first time by herself. She is going to catch it in March when we have more people and she can ride with someone.
2. If I don’t get a slinky FP is riding close to closing time a good option? My daughter is not a super early riser, so rope drop is probably out. I can leave my mom in the room with the baby and run back solo to ride!
I would say you will probably have better chance getting FOP later in the trip, so go for that first since you have a specific time. You also don’t need to get 2 FPs for both you and your mom-use rider swap and you only need 1. Then maybe get another one for NRJ and your daughter can see that-she may like all the colors and music.

SDD does seem to have a lower wait at the end of the night so that is also a possibility.

Thanks! I will go for FOP first. That is the big priority for us. If slinky dog isn’t gotten I will just hop back to the Studios one night for a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter