December 31st 2021 - 6-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston (Key West, Castaway Cay)

MJT

Earning My Ears
Welcome Aboard to the December 31st 2021 - 6-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston.

We are sooooooooo happy to have a Disney Cruise now scheduled for 2021 (our last was 2018). Hoping this COVID-19 thing we have calmed down by the end of the year and we can all celebrate together on this cruise. This will be our 5th cruise having been on each of the Disney ships with the WISH next on our radar. Whether you booked this as a new cruise or shifted your 2020 plans to 2021, we're glad you're here!

We look forward to planning for a "Wonder"ful vacation, making memories and new friends along the way.

Introduce yourself and your traveling party and let the fun begin!

Well Hello!
We will be traveling on our 1st Disney Cruise! Our Twins will 3 by the cruise so we are looking forward to the adventure! We were originally scheduled for this cruise in 2020 but we all know what happened :sad2: so we just rolled our cruise credits over to 2021 and went to Walt Disney World!

We are excited and looking forward to discovering and doing all we can on the ship! My Husband and I love cruises and have cruised on many of the other cruise lines. This will be the first cruise for the kids but they are travelers 🧳 so this will be another great adventure for them!

@MJT, we have been asked to change the title of your thread to reflect the new itinerary. Are you still planning to take this cruise and would you like to continue to have this thread be the Cruise Meet thread? If so, I can change it. If not we can have another cruiser on that sailing start a new thread. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter