December 27th, 2022: 6-Night Western Caribbean

Mama_MeBow

Just one heavily tattoo'd Disney fanatic
Let’s get this party started!! I am (or was?) an avid Disney cruiser since 2013 but took a little hiatus, you know pandemic and all. This will be my first cruise back since 2019 and I’M SO EXCITED. I’m hoping we can get our group going asap to start talking about all the fun things.

My wife, step daughter (7), son (8) and other son (6) will be cruising with my ex and his mom - it’s our first joined family vacation and we’re so very excited. The holiday cruises are so much fun, but this is our FIRST over NYE! Hoping they have some fun celebrations for ringing in the new year.

Who’s cruising with us?!

Hi! I created an account just to reply to your message. :) This is our first Disney cruise and it is going to be a surprise Christmas gift for our 9 year old son and 7 year old daughter.

I have no idea what to expect! Do you think there will be another “formal night” for NYE? I want to make sure I pack the right stuff for the whole family.

Can you tell me about the door magnet situation? What are they for?

Hi! I created an account just to reply to your message. :) This is our first Disney cruise and it is going to be a surprise Christmas gift for our 9 year old son and 7 year old daughter.

I have no idea what to expect! Do you think there will be another “formal night” for NYE? I want to make sure I pack the right stuff for the whole family.

Can you tell me about the door magnet situation? What are they for?
Hi there!!! What an amazing way to surprise the kiddos - they will have an amazing time - I’m sure of it!!

So - if you’re on facebook I would encourage you to join our facebook cruise group ((here)) where you will find all sorts of information, be able to ask questions (or see which have already been answered!

Typically formal nights are optional - but our group IS planning a fun “roaring 20s” party NYE night.

Door magnets are a fun way to adorn and help identify your cabin door. Some go above and beyond. There are also some fun magnet exchanges you can still get into. Again lots of those details on the facebook group mentioned!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter