December 2021

It’s Spice Road Table and Rose and Crown at Epcot. They have not released the NYE reservations yet. They are grayed out when you click on the 31st. I had a dining alert set for when they become available.
Ok. Thought I missed an announcement somewhere! Thanks

Has anyone here been at Christmas before? We’re going the week after. I’d love to hear any stories or tips.
I figure it will be crazy crowded. We are hoping for maybe a couple of rides a day, a sit down meal plus treats and Christmas decorations. Any tips for transportation? Anyone stay till park close? Is it still crazy then?

Was just checking park hours, and I see that hours have been extended for dates up to December 11.

AK now opens at 8am some mornings. 10am opening time some days at Epcot. MK open until 10pm on 12/11.

Last edited:
One week from today I'll be walking the Rue D'Baga at French Quarter.

I put in a room request for Building 2. According to TP the crowd levels will be on the low side. Hours have been extended. And it's Christmas!

I'll be doing some v'logging for my YouTube channel and taking a lot of pictures. I'm SO ready for this. And have been since I got back from my September trip.

Back in stock

Attachments

• E8742B6A-8652-41D7-B887-E94FE18D06B5.png
    E8742B6A-8652-41D7-B887-E94FE18D06B5.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 12
This is it! Today is my travel day. Leaving Los Angeles at 11:30PM - getting in to MCO at 7:20AM.

I'm looking forward to Magical Express - it will be my last one to the resorts. On past trips I've gotten a "Room Ready" text while on the bus. But this is my first December trip since 2008 so who knows... It's so nice to drop everything at the room and then head to the park. My tradition on arrival day is MK and Harbour House for an early lunch.

Have fun December people! Anyone else staying at French Quarter the next 2 weeks?

Safe travels!

Does the Magical Express send you anything in advance anymore (since they aren't sending bag tags)? We go on Friday and we are using ME, but wasn't sure if we get anything email or snail mail to confirm before we just show up, lol.

Safe travels!

Does the Magical Express send you anything in advance anymore (since they aren't sending bag tags)? We go on Friday and we are using ME, but wasn't sure if we get anything email or snail mail to confirm before we just show up, lol.
The no longer send anything. If your MB's are set up you'll just scan at the DME desk. On my September trip I forgot to pack my MB but all they needed was my reservation number and I was all set.

Have fun!

Looks like they expanded capacity. MK and DHS are still rough the last two weeks, but MK is now fully available the first two weeks and 1/1 again.

We are 5 days out! We are excited and apprehensive too. Have changed some plans and will make the most of each day. Not sure if we will get Genie+ maybe try it one day. Will be meeting up with some friends we haven’t seen for a few years which will be great.

Wish everyone going these next couple weeks safe travels and make the most of your trip. Memories are priceless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!