****December 2020 Thread****

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Yay for this group! We just completed our November 2019 trip. It was our fourth trip during the same Jersey week in November, but for 2020 we are pushing to December b/c my daughter is dancing there! We haven't had our parent meeting yet, so I have no idea what resort we HAVE to stay at for that portion (will be a new hotel for us and I'm excited for that!), but after that stay, we hope to switch over to Dolphin where we have been staying for the past two trips. I love to have a trip on the books but this one will certainly be different! Kids will be close to 8 and 10 (but still 9 thankfully!). I believe my daughter will be dancing at Animal Kingdom and there might be some sort of private party for the dancers/families as well. It is during Pop Warner, so I'll be watching for reviews about that on these boards. I don't want time to fly right now, but December 2020 is just too far!

Treysar

Mouseketeer
I'm already plotting post Christmas sales to buy my 2020 Fort Wilderness decorations!!

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
Whoop! I just booked for me, DD11, and folks for Nov 28-Dec 5, 2020 at Pop Century! First time at WDW during a holiday, let alone Christmas...so excited!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS