December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

Man I am so ready for this vaction, i so want to get it started i added a extra day to my trip just to make it get here sooner

Just back from a great week at WDW with my DGF and we're already thinking ahead to our trip in December! I'll be playing golf for some of our time there, but we're both looking forward to spending time with good friends there. Look forward to making new ones!:grouphug:

Jess -

Grrr! How could we have missed each other on the MVMCP dates?

I'm looking into possibilities for the 6th and maybe some other day during that week for a more formalized meet. You booked solid or do you think you might be able to make it?

:) - Carey

Jess -

Grrr! How could we have missed each other on the MVMCP dates?

I'm looking into possibilities for the 6th and maybe some other day during that week for a more formalized meet. You booked solid or do you think you might be able to make it?

:) - Carey

We're more flexible in the evenings (maybe some EMH meets?). However, don't plan around us!! Best laid plans...but when you have three kids in your party. ;)

I will be back at Disney December 2-6th. We are attending the MVMCP on the night of the 2nd. Anyone up for a Dole Whip Meet!?

:woohoo:

I'll be at the Dec 2nd MVMCP with Reunion2010 gang and doing dole whip that day to LOL. I'm planning on drinking one in memory of Bob. I remember meeting up to do one for Bob in '09 :littleangel: that was fun.
:grouphug:

Wasre, I will wave at you from the air-quarium! ;)

Everyone - I must again apologize that I have not made any further progress with the google calendar or the meets information on post #9 of this thread. I hope to have some stuff soon but work has been really busy and has taken most of my time.

On a similar note, however, my party of three just purchased our MVMCP for December 3rd, 7th, and 10th, with a dessert party on the 7th, as well as the all day Backstage Magic Tour on December 9th and a Club Level Wildlife Excursion on December 10th. Just about 60 days away! I'm beyond excited!!!

- Carey

No need to apologize. This forum ROCKS!!! :woohoo:

I'll be at the Dec 2nd MVMCP with Reunion2010 gang and doing dole whip that day to LOL. I'm planning on drinking one in memory of Bob. I remember meeting up to do one for Bob in '09 :littleangel: that was fun.
:grouphug:

Very nice to have one in honor of someone!
We aren't going to the park during the day - just the party.
What time do you think you might have a dole whip moment?

It's getting closer. I got my MVMCP tickets for the 3rd, 7th and 10th ordered. I elected for Will Call so I don't misplace them. With some of the classes I've got this term, Mickey in December at the end of the term will be so welcome. :goodvibes Looking forward to seeing friends I've met before and making some new ones.

I'm considering possibly doing the DiveQuest tour on the 8th. Any other divers out there interested in joining up? If I do decide to do the DiveQuest, I'll post it here so people who'll be there might stop by and wave at me in the tank. :rolleyes1

I am so ready for my Christmas vacation. I was working over the weekend and had to go to Home Depot. What a GREAT revelation...

1) They already have their inflatables and lawn Christmas decoration up. :santa:

2) I figured, while I'm here, Might as well pick up a certain kind of color card from the paint dept. :cool2:

It's getting closer and closer.

Very nice to have one in honor of someone!
We aren't going to the park during the day - just the party.
What time do you think you might have a dole whip moment?

Sorry I am taking long to answer, I had a busy weekend and only now able to really post a bit. We are meeting between 2 and 3 at Aloha Isle for the Dole Whip Meet.

After listening to Kevin and John's review of the Wave i have now canceled my ADRs (dinner and breakfast) for the Wave. Wow I am not sure I would be able to keep down my meal looking at the color and decor they described for the wave. I always thought it was supposed to be light blue not what it is.

Sorry I am taking long to answer, I had a busy weekend and only now able to really post a bit. We are meeting between 2 and 3 at Aloha Isle for the Dole Whip Meet.

After listening to Kevin and John's review of the Wave i have now canceled my ADRs (dinner and breakfast) for the Wave. Wow I am not sure I would be able to keep down my meal looking at the color and decor they described for the wave. I always thought it was supposed to be light blue not what it is.

Its all good. Looks like I wont be able to join you for this one. We wont be in the park until after 4pm - when we can enter on the party ticket....
I haven't heard their review of The Wave, but have not heard anything really positive about it yet.
Still playing around with our ADRs for the trip - as me or the system messed up our reservations for Boma. :confused:

Hi Folks

I haven't been on the thread for a few weeks as I was in a pretty bad car accident. I'm fine but had to get a new car and all and that was taking my attention. Now the trip is all paid for and coming soon and I am all kinds of excited. I am posting my ADRs below becase I am going solo and made all my ADRs for 4 people in case anyone wants to share a meal and meet new people. Feel free to message me or post if you would like to join me. I will try to stay on top of it. I also plan on doing the D23 Magic and Merryment event but the tickets have not gone on sale yet. I am able to get extra tickets if anyone is interested in that. Not sure what is planned for this year but last year there was a dinner on the stage of Light, Moters, Action among other things.

I don't know if anyone has already done this but maybe we could start a Facebook page for everyone going in December.

Here are my ADRs so far:

12/04: 1:40 pm Restaurant Marrakesh
7:35 pm Yachtsman Steakhouse
12/05: 8:15 am Crystal Palace
9:05 pm Narcoossee's
12/06: 7:30 pm Brown Derby
12/07: 11:30 am Coral Reef
12/08: 10:00 pm Raglan Road
12/09: 11:35 am Le Cellier
12/10: 1:00pm Tusker House

I'll post more as I make them.

I hope to here from people and I hope everyone has a great trip.

Ryan

Sorry to hear about your accident!! Glad things are getting back to normal for you.

I think a FB group would be a great idea!!

Hi Folks

I haven't been on the thread for a few weeks as I was in a pretty bad car accident. I'm fine but had to get a new car and all and that was taking my attention. Now the trip is all paid for and coming soon and I am all kinds of excited. I am posting my ADRs below becase I am going solo and made all my ADRs for 4 people in case anyone wants to share a meal and meet new people. Feel free to message me or post if you would like to join me. I will try to stay on top of it. I also plan on doing the D23 Magic and Merryment event but the tickets have not gone on sale yet. I am able to get extra tickets if anyone is interested in that. Not sure what is planned for this year but last year there was a dinner on the stage of Light, Moters, Action among other things.

I don't know if anyone has already done this but maybe we could start a Facebook page for everyone going in December.

Here are my ADRs so far:

Ryan

Ryan,

Thanks for posting this and offering to share your ADRs! I would love to join you, I will check my plan when I get home tonight and PM you.

I'm on board for a FB group too!

Ryan! Ack! Glad to hear you are ok... :goodvibes

A facebook page is a good idea. I am going to not-nominate myself right now as I am A) still hoping to get Post #9 and the google calendar in better shape and more up to date, B) am swamped with work and can't take on any new projects, and C) don't really use facebook. Yes I know, gasp all you want, but I really can't stand that site. ;)

Is anyone else who is going in December a jogger? I thought it might be fun to try some of the Fort Wilderness trails if anyone wants to join...

- Carey

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (30) princess: [[ Mom (58) :cutie: Dad (59) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn concierge

Hi Folks

Here are my ADRs so far:

Ryan

I'm sorry to hear that you got in an accident. But am glad to hear that you are ok. I'm happy for you that you've paid off your vacation. And I wanna thank you for reminding me to update my ADR's.

Thank you and best wishes.

My ADR's

12/10 Tutto Italia 11:30am
12/10 Le Cellier 5:05pm (CP combo)

12/11 Akershus 9:40am
12/11 Boatwright's 8:15pm (and hopefully take in Bob Jackson)

12/12 Kona Cafe 7:40am
12/12 Crystal Palace 5:15pm (MVMCP)

12/13 Boma 9:20am
12/13 Raglan Road 7:15pm

12/14 Mama Melrose 4:30pm

Hey Ryan It would be great to join up with y'all for lunch at Coral Reef on the 7th. I have multiple ADRs my self with 2 people reserved if anyone is interested. Here is my list:

12/2 -- Boma Breakfast 9:45am
12/3 -- Fresh Mediterranean Market Breakfast 8:30am
Marrakesh Dinner 5:30pm
12/4 -- Hollywood and Vine Breakfast 8:55
Mama Melrose Lunch 12:45
12/5 -- Boma Breakfast 8:35
Yak and Yeti Lunch 2:30
Via Napoli Dinner 7:45
12/6 -- Grand Floridian Cafe Breakfast 8:25
Les Chefs de France Lunch 12:00
Cape May Cafe Dinner 7:45
12/7 -- California Grill Dinner 9:30
12/8 -- Kona Cafe Breakfast 7:50
Crystal Palace Lunch 1:15
Narcoosis Dinner 9:05
12/10-- Yachtmans Steakhouse Dinner 8:20

I believe I have 2 people reserved for each of these reservations and so if anyone wants to join me for any of them let me know via PM or twitter of face book.

There is already a FB group called Disney in December 2010 but no one ever posts anything there. I asked and answered my own question lol I don't know how to post a link so I hope ya all can find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter