December 2, 2007 Cruise - Who Wants to Meet for a Bevvy?

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
Ok folks, Hisselfness and I are booked to go on the 4 night DCL cruise on December 2nd, 2007. I see that M4Travels has also taken the plunge (Fabu!) and booked this sailing! So, what with M4Travels, his partner, Hisselfness and I, plus a friend who has also booked that makes 5!

So ... any other Friends of Dorothy who are up for this sailing? Is there any way we can paint the waves pink and really make it a truly a "family" cruise (maybe followed by some days in WDW?)?

iankh said:
Ok folks, Hisselfness and I are booked to go on the 4 night DCL cruise on December 2nd, 2007. I see that M4Travels has also taken the plunge (Fabu!) and booked this sailing! So, what with M4Travels, his partner, Hisselfness and I, plus a friend who has also booked that makes 5!

So ... any other Friends of Dorothy who are up for this sailing? Is there any way we can paint the waves pink and really make it a truly a "family" cruise (maybe followed by some days in WDW?)?

Oh, oh... I swore it was supposed to be the 9th of Dec, 2007. Ian, we need to talk!

Michael

M4travels said:
Oh, oh... I swore it was supposed to be the 9th of Dec, 2007. Ian, we need to talk!

Michael

Ouch! Michael, we're going to have to talk. We're on the December 2nd sailing! Time is running out! We have only 23 months left to sort this out! :teeth:. Drop me an email or PM.

M4travels said:
Sending an e-mail your way. It should be an easy switch for us!
And Michael tells me that we are now switched to the December 2nd sailing. A painless process, we're even in the same cabin as we were on the 9th. Lots of availability when you're booking 23 months out, eh?

Ok, not that we have that settled, who else is up for joining us in December 2007? So far there will be 5 gay people (that we know of) on the sailing.

There's always room for more ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter