December 17th, 2023 - 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston (Progreso)

usafvet

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, thought I'd create a thread for anyone sailing on the Disney Magic out of Galveston on Dec 17-21st. Our family just booked...this will be our 4th disney cruise. We'd like to set up fish extenders and possibly an ornament exchange since this cruise will be a few days before Christmas. Hope 2023 will be kind to you and your family and that we'll have a chance to meet come time to sail!

Hi everyone, thought I'd create a thread for anyone sailing on the Disney Magic out of Galveston on Dec 17-21st. Our family just booked...this will be our 4th disney cruise. We'd like to set up fish extenders and possibly an ornament exchange since this cruise will be a few days before Christmas. Hope 2023 will be kind to you and your family and that we'll have a chance to meet come time to sail!
I am down for an ornament exchange. This is our first cruise EVER!!

I am down for an ornament exchange. This is our first cruise EVER!!
Welcome Sarahanne626. I’m sure you’re excited for your first cruise . This will be my family’s fourth one. This is a shorter cruise than previous ones we’ve sailed on, but the dates matched perfectly with Christmas vacation and it being a short drive for us.

Welcome Sarahanne626. I’m sure you’re excited for your first cruise . This will be my family’s fourth one. This is a shorter cruise than previous ones we’ve sailed on, but the dates matched perfectly with Christmas vacation and it being a short drive for us.
Thank you!! We live pretty close and that is how we decided as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter