December 17th, 2022: 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay)

Libra54

Earning My Ears
Hi! With this upcoming cruise, I thought I’d search for a thread! With no luck, I decided to start one to become familiar with others!

Yay!! We are on this one as well. Vgt! First time on the fantasy and third cruise this year!

Hello! First cruise in almost ten years! First time doing a Christmas (Hannukah for us) cruise! That check-in process was new and stressful, but we got Group 2! I'm wondering what other things have changed with DCL in the past decade. Anyone have some tips for a returning cruiser?

We booked VGT and got out room assignment with an upgraded extended balcony!

We weren't particularly interested in any of the available excursions. Are there any can't-miss activities at the ports?

We booked VGT and got out room assignment with an upgraded extended balcony!

We weren't particularly interested in any of the available excursions. Are there any can't-miss activities at the ports?
we don't usually do the DCL excursions. We're doing a resort day pass in Jamaica, a half day boat charter in Grand Cayman and cabanas at Chankanaab in Cozumel.

we don't usually do the DCL excursions. We're doing a resort day pass in Jamaica, a half day boat charter in Grand Cayman and cabanas at Chankanaab in Cozumel.
Where did you find the half day boat charter in Grand Caymen from? Looking for something fun to do there. Thanks!

I haven’t been able to find the Facebook fish extender group. Has anyone seen a group link? Thanks!

We couldn’t find the Facebook group link for our cruise? Did you find it?
It's "Disney fantasy merrytime cruise December 17th to 24th 2022", can't post the link here but use that as your search term.

Fish extenders have been closed for a couple of weeks now.

Oh okay, it must have been taken down now then! Oh man! We just learned about it because my younger sister just got back from a cruise! So, is there no way to be added in or not at this point?

Oh okay, it must have been taken down now then! Oh man! We just learned about it because my younger sister just got back from a cruise! So, is there no way to be added in or not at this point?
The group is def still up and is pretty lively! No way to be added in at this point but some folks are just bringing stuff to pixie dust informally!

That is so kind! I have searched and searched and several other cruise groups are coming up in my Facebook but not ours. Is there anyone that can send me an invite link to join the group! We definitely want to join in so we can see what’s going on! It’s our kids first cruise and our first Disney one too!

The group is def still up and is pretty lively! No way to be added in at this point but some folks are just bringing stuff to pixie dust informally!
Thank you! That is so kind! We will still bring the thing to hang then! I can’t find this Facebook group and have searched and searched! Let me know if there is anyone that can send me an invite!

Thank you! That is so kind! We will still bring the thing to hang then! I can’t find this Facebook group and have searched and searched! Let me know if there is anyone that can send me an invite!
PM me your name and I'm happy to!

Can you try sending me a message and I can reply with my Facebook name? Thank you! I'm trying to send you one on your page and it won't give me that option. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter