December 14 -16 attendance

SweetSpot

DIS Veteran
We are trying to see Disney during the holiday but avoid the huge crowds. Is attendance next weekend less than most holidays since its right before the Christmas rush or should we expect crowds?

SweetSpot said:
We are trying to see Disney during the holiday but avoid the huge crowds. Is attendance next weekend less than most holidays since its right before the Christmas rush or should we expect crowds?

Crowds shouldn't be too horrible just yet for those dates.

In my experience from last year it didn't get bad until the days leading up to Christmas Eve about the 22nd really seemed to pick up. We will be there next week and were there last year the same time, and the wait times were not bad at all and crowds weren't too bad either.

We will be there the 14th-20th and I have been checking accuweather every day. It changes drastically from day to day so I am at a loss as to what to pack.
I think for DS I will pack 2 pairs of shorts and a pair of jeans (he will wear a pair down) 2 long sleeve tops, 3 short sleeve tops, a hoodie and a swimsuit.

DD will wear a different themed outfit each day. lol. I also plan on doing laundry while we are there :laundy:

I need to pick up some rain ponchos. I think I will choose one up from the most basic one.

I go this week every year its a nice time not busy cool weather "USUALLY" will be headed there monday night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter