Dec. 7-10 Cruisin' on the Wonder

tetrimble

Mouseketeer
Anyone else out there booked for the Dec. 7 3-day? I'm going to be travelling with my DD10, DS7, and my father. Never been cruising before, so really looking forward to the trip.

Tawnya

First cruise for us too - just me and my boyfriend after some family time at the parks the week before. Looking forward to it! :cloud9:

Hi
DD8 and I will be cruising with you! It will be our 3rd DCL cruise. We will be going to WDW a couple days before then I am surprising her with the cruise, she won't know until we pull up to the cruise terminal :cool1:

We'll be on it too!!! Can't wait!! We're too excited!!! This will be our first DC. My husband and I talk about more then our DD5 princess:. We'll be staying the night before at one of the WD Resorts. I have to go shopping at DT Disney at least once a year (to get my fix). :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter