Dec 2010 Questions

SpoiledDisFam

Earning My Ears
Our home resort is SSR and we are wanting to book 2 studios for 11 nites over xmas. Has anyone had any problems booking this type? We are planning on booking at the 11 month window, I know we have to call in twice for the full amount of time.
The other question I have is about borrowing. Our use year is Dec., so if we book now for Dec. (we only have 48 pts left til then, previous trip to WDW), and we still need more points can we borrow from the 2011 use year?
So we will use the 48 pts, plus 2010 Dec pts, and a couple from 2011. Will they let us do that?

Thank you all.

Our home resort is SSR and we are wanting to book 2 studios for 11 nites over xmas. Has anyone had any problems booking this type? We are planning on booking at the 11 month window, I know we have to call in twice for the full amount of time.
You shouldn't have a problem. SSR is very large and you will call as soon as the 11 month window opens.
The other question I have is about borrowing. Our use year is Dec., so if we book now for Dec. (we only have 48 pts left til then, previous trip to WDW), and we still need more points can we borrow from the 2011 use year?
So we will use the 48 pts, plus 2010 Dec pts, and a couple from 2011. Will they let us do that?

Thank you all.
You will have to bank your 2009 points to use them for a December 2010 vacation. Do that before your 11 month window opens.

Since a December 2010 vacation falls within your 2010 use year, you may borrow from your 2011 use year if you need more points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter