Dec 17-24 range, what rate did you get for CR Tower MK view?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
our summer plans for CR look like they need to be rescheduled. but here's the kicker, had CR Tower MK view for 258 ( BDAY PIN) but for our next available range of days to travel( 12/17 or 18-1/1/2010) best I can come up with is BLT Studio MK view for 324 on the 17th, then 459 for the18 on....way out of our budget ( when a single night in a room starts to compete with RT airfare to Hawaii, I have to get logical)but I was wondering if I am doing something wrong if anyone else was able to do better?
Thanks,

Pam

I found the Tower, MK view rates (on the fall discount code) to be this per night:
Dec 17: $339
Dec 18-24: $469

the garden wing, garden view rooms are $239 & $339 for the same dates.

thanks, but odd that they are few $$$ off per night :confused3 oh well, either way not even close to the 258 we might have to pass on. I mean, I know it would be awesome and all, but we have to draw the line somewhere and put things in perspective..the view looks like it is where the line sets drawn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter