• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 11-16th?

JennG

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Has anyone had any luck recently booking any rooms during this time? If so, are you going with Visa FD or not? I'm looking to do a 4 day/3 night stay, but just about everything is booked, at least as far as the deluxes go.

TIA!

The check in dates for free dining are 11/9/08-11/22/08, 12/14/08-12/20/08. There's really nothing available before Dec. 14 even without a discount.

Has anyone had any luck recently booking any rooms during this time? If so, are you going with Visa FD or not? I'm looking to do a 4 day/3 night stay, but just about everything is booked, at least as far as the deluxes go.

TIA!

There are 2 things going on during that time frame. Pop Warner will be there through the 14th and Mouse Fest is the 11th-14th. If you could change your arrival to the 14th you may have better luck. I will be there the 11th-16th.

Yeah, I would love to do that, but DH has limited vacation time so he only wanted to use at most 2 days. Although I'd rather come in during the week, there are a few rooms 12/13-12/16. I'm considering the following weekend (12/18-12/21) since there seems to be more availability, even though that's starting to get into Christmas week. Any thoughts on that weekend?

Hi
My DD and I just booked a last minute trip for 12/13 to 12/16. I wish we could stay a little longer, but she only wanted to miss two days of work. They only had rooms at All Star Sports available. I guess we were lucky to get that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter