Dec 08 Waitlist thread

I GOT IT!!!My WL that I have been waiting for since the 7th month ....I was able to snag the 7/8th at BWV-Perf studio(after WL had expired), then they were able to change my room class(I had a Broadwalk view-in the middle)...So I finally got my 5 nights consecutive no checking out every night... !!!!! Bobbi-stop on by!!!:banana: :banana:

That is great for all of you that have gotten your WL. Ours never came thru and I called yesterday morning at 8:58 am and there were still no studios at VWL or AKV. First time wait listing at 7 months exactly and it didn't work...hmmmmm. Guess I had to take the chance and do it day by day?????

I forgot to call yesterday, but I'll be calling this morning right at 9am to cancel OKW 12/4-12/8 studio. Just a heads up in case anyone wants to call and snag it!

I tried! Called 4 times today to try and get 7th and 8th. Could have gotten the 8th but that made little sense as I really need December 7-11 at OKW studio.

One agent today really tried to work something out, but nothing. So I will try again tomorrow. Leave for WDW on Thursday:cool1: :banana: and will try up until I have to check out.

Debbie

I GOT IT!!!My WL that I have been waiting for since the 7th month ....I was able to snag the 7/8th at BWV-Perf studio(after WL had expired), then they were able to change my room class(I had a Broadwalk view-in the middle)...So I finally got my 5 nights consecutive no checking out every night... !!!!! Bobbi-stop on by!!!:banana: :banana:

This is great, and yes! What are you doing the night of the 7th?:banana:
Bobbi
:banana:

Just cancelled tomorrow to check out on 12th at AKV Sav ded studio as I had a kidney stone appear. Have been in hospital all day and am not fit to fly :(

Hope this makes someones vacation complete :)

Claire ;)

Feel better!! :goodvibes

Here's some pixiedust: :)

I tried! Called 4 times today to try and get 7th and 8th. Could have gotten the 8th but that made little sense as I really need December 7-11 at OKW studio.

One agent today really tried to work something out, but nothing. So I will try again tomorrow. Leave for WDW on Thursday:cool1: :banana: and will try up until I have to check out.

Debbie

I'm sorry you didn't get what you needed. There's still time, though! I hope your vacation works out since mine didn't! Good luck!

My 1st Check in night was for the 7th and even though my WL ended on Sunday, a really nice CM said...just keep checking...call right at 9am(I was her first caller again today-I have spoken with several of the same ladies for the past several days)...I think sometimes WDW releases extra rooms into inventory. Trust me-when Monday came and I didn't have a ressie I was beginning to panic. I must have called 5 times a day. Thank goodness for 800 number.:lovestruc

I officially cancelled our trip today. My oldest could not go with us so we are going in July instead. It sure was hard to do though. If our waitlist had ever come through for the beginning of the trip I probably would have done both trips but we were going to miss the Christmas decorations anyway. I will try to reschedule a Christmas trip for next year.
Where were you staying?

Congratulations! Everytime I look at your username now, I automatically think of cane-wagon thanks to the poster several pages back!:rotfl:

Checked the DVC website today and was pleasantly surprised to find that our WL for 12/12 came thru! We had a studio at SSR as we added an extra night on the end of our 12/7-12/12 stay. We wait listed for VWL because I have never seen the Christmas decor there. YIPEEEE! :banana:
Now we are:
12/6 AKV Studio, SV (Reserved Std Studio in Oct. WL for SV or Conc. in Nov. Came thru end of Nov.)
12/7-12/12 SSR 2 BDRM (Reserved in Feb., WL for BCV & BWV since May, still hasn't come thru)
12/12 VWL Studio (Reserved SSR studio in Oct. WL for VWL in Nov. came thru today)

WE LEAVE IN 2 DAYS!!!:cheer2: :yay: :banana: :cool1:

We were staying at SSR. We needed at least the 29th - 1st to come through to make it worth going. We still had the 2nd - 9th but we were going to have very limited time to enjoy the Christmas activities. Maybe next year.

Have a great time on your trip.

Where were you staying?

Congratulations! Everytime I look at your username now, I automatically think of cane-wagon thanks to the poster several pages back!:rotfl:

Checked the DVC website today and was pleasantly surprised to find that our WL for 12/12 came thru! We had a studio at SSR as we added an extra night on the end of our 12/7-12/12 stay. We wait listed for VWL because I have never seen the Christmas decor there. YIPEEEE! :banana:
Now we are:
12/6 AKV Studio, SV (Reserved Std Studio in Oct. WL for SV or Conc. in Nov. Came thru end of Nov.)
12/7-12/12 SSR 2 BDRM (Reserved in Feb., WL for BCV & BWV since May, still hasn't come thru)
12/12 VWL Studio (Reserved SSR studio in Oct. WL for VWL in Nov. came thru today)

WE LEAVE IN 2 DAYS!!!:cheer2: :yay: :banana: :cool1:

My waitlist came through for 12/25 for a studio at VWL.

Congratulations to both of you. It seems like there has been more movement after the 30 day period than before it. Must be lots of folks with points in holding now.

My waitlist for BWV for Dec. 20-23 in a Garden/Pool View Studio just came through...Thank goodness...we were at Saratoga Dec. 20-23 and then the BW the 23-26...

I can't believe it but my waitlist for a 2BR Dedicated at VWL for Dec. 21 just came through. We had previously had a Studio and 1BR for the 21st and were moving to a 2BR on the 22nd. I had given up completely but checked the website this morning and sure enough the Studio and 1BR are gone and a 2BR Dedicated has taken their places. It is going to be so much nicer not having to move on Monday.

I can't believe it but my waitlist for a 2BR Dedicated at VWL for Dec. 21 just came through. We had previously had a Studio and 1BR for the 21st and were moving to a 2BR on the 22nd. I had given up completely but checked the website this morning and sure enough the Studio and 1BR are gone and a 2BR Dedicated has taken their places. It is going to be so much nicer not having to move on Monday.

Wow congratulations!!!

I didn't have it waitlisted but called a few days before we came down to see if there was a 2 bedroom available from 12/13-12/20 and got 12/15-12/20 (so yes, that means I'm here now and loving it!!!!) We are in Room #2519 and it's one of the corner rooms that's configured differently than the regular two bedrooms. We like it alot and are going to request this corner area in the future! Ask for it if you get the chance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter