• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Death Star

gojoe

DIS Veteran
I was just thinking since Disney just purchased Lucas Films what icon
7769342488_54254b999b_b.jpg

would make a great Death Star? I think a ride like Spider Man would be great. Just a saying!

I always thought that "Star Tours" should have been somekind of coaster concept within a "death Star" built over at MGM.

real movement or somekind of hybrid ride...not the bad 80's motion simulator (caravan on a stick)...

the death star...while rehashed in ROTJ...is a key component to the whole star wars franchise...its a shame it hasn't been used for a three dimensional theme park concept.

maybe someday...

I heard that Disney did have plans to build a Death Star but they were intercepted by the Bothans. They are currently in the hands of the Rebel Alliance!

I just hope IF Disney does build one they leave off that pesky exhaust port!

:):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter