Dear Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars himself has said that the song Locked Out Of Heaven is indeed influenced by Sting. And since Sting performed with him at the Grammys he must not mind.

I bought his new album after watching an interview with him on CBS Sunday morning and I have to say it is pretty good. Some of the songs I will not allow my kids to listen to but I really enjoy the sound of the music and think that he is a true artist. Not some manufactured artist like most of the stuff that kids listen to today.

I have gone back and watched his other two Grammy performances and they are outstanding as well.

Bruno Mars himself has said that the song Locked Out Of Heaven is indeed influenced by Sting. And since Sting performed with him at the Grammys he must not mind.

I bought his new album after watching an interview with him on CBS Sunday morning and I have to say it is pretty good. Some of the songs I will not allow my kids to listen to but I really enjoy the sound of the music and think that he is a true artist. Not some manufactured artist like most of the stuff that kids listen to today.

I have gone back and watched his other two Grammy performances and they are outstanding as well.

His performance of Runaway Baby was incredible. I was a bit underwhelmed by Justin Timberlake's performance this year just because it was so similar to what Bruno did last year, and Bruno did it much, much better.

smitch425 said:
His performance of Runaway Baby was incredible. I was a bit underwhelmed by Justin Timberlake's performance this year just because it was so similar to what Bruno did last year, and Bruno did it much, much better.

I felt the same way, and the black and white thing Bruno did at his first Grammy performance in 2011. Bruno really knows how to put in a show. Runaway Baby is my all time favorite. I watch it a lot. ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter