Dear Abby

KingdomKeepers21

'Ello Mate! I said...'ELLO MATE!
dear_abby_logo_1.gif

Just a thought. I read LizSwann's thread, and it made me think. I think we should make a Dear Abby thread (not restricted to people named Abby). Basicly, this would be free range thread where people could get their questions answered. Of course, the "therapists" wouldn't be anonymous (sn) but it would still be the general idea. If this idea does indeed get off the ground, I could make a banner for it. That would be neat. If you'd like to be a "therapist" pm me. On your marks... Get set... GO!!!:thumbsup2

It would seem we have a new therapist. Just a question, should we just list the therapists sns, or have people use sns like Abby, Advice Giver, Therapy, etc.? If you want a special sn, pm me so we know which names are taken. I will also give you a link to special sigpics for the thread.

Therapists:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anchorman93 - "Dear Tom"
Dear Hope - "Dear Hope"

New therapist!
Say hi to Anchorman93. If you want his advice, adress your letter, "Dear Tom,"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter