Deals on Pink Game Boy Advanced??

sammysmom

DIS Veteran
Anyone know of any deals on the Pink Game Boy Advanced? That is the number one gift on my daughters christmas list. Thanks-

Thanks alot-I will have to check my walmart. That would be great if I could find one for that.

ksjayhawkfan said:
I just bought my DD one at Walmart on clearance for $49.00. The black one for DS was $79.97.
Really!?!?!? The GBA? I'm kinda surprised since it just came out for Christmas. Is it the one that folds shut?

I thought I heard that they will be on sale at Walmart for black friday for $30. I don't know if that's the pink ones or not.

I'm not sure that everybody is talking about the same thing here. There is the GameBoy Advance
B000EGDEJY.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V63851220_.jpg

And then there is the Nintendo DS Lite
B000I10PYC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59122968_.jpg

Which one is the one you're looking for?

I was talking about the GBA, but they both just came out in pink for the holidays I think. I really doubt that either is going to be on clearance yet. I am going to check out the Wal-mart thing though. That would be great to get it for $30, although it wouldn't surprise me if they exclude the pink.

I'll take any for $30. I hope that is true. We have one but could use another for the middle child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter