Dealing with split stay dining reservations???

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
I am listed in the reservations with my son and his family for YC on a Saturday through Monday, then have a room in my name with my daughter also at the YC for that Monday-Thursday. When it comes to dining reservations, which I will be tasked with making for all, I know my 60 day window is different for each reservation, My question is, since I am checking out and checking back in on the same day, can I make dining reservations for that check out day during the first window? Can I make reservations for that Saturday, Sunday and Monday during the first 60 day window, or do I have to wait for Monday reservations when that second window opens 2 days later?

I’m in the same boat, 3 resort split stay in June: Sat/Sun, Mon/Tues/Wed, Thurs/Fri. When my 60 days came, I was able to make reservations for Sat, Sun and Mon. Two days later I was able to make reservations Saturday through Thursday. Tomorrow I should be able to make reservations Friday and Saturday.

I’m having problems with the website versus the app. Website only allows me to book Tuesday today(60 days out) , but the app allows me to book up to Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter