DDP Swap Question

LoveAList

Earning My Ears
Hi All - we were last in WDW in October 2015 as last year we travelled California and boy did I miss not having these food blogs for DL! I am just starting to plan our August trip for this year and was wondering if swaps were still allowed on the DDP. When we were last in WDW we were allowed to swap out desserts for snacks and trade a Quick Service Meal for 3 Snack credits - is this still possible? TIA x

Hi All - we were last in WDW in October 2015 as last year we travelled California and boy did I miss not having these food blogs for DL! I am just starting to plan our August trip for this year and was wondering if swaps were still allowed on the DDP. When we were last in WDW we were allowed to swap out desserts for snacks and trade a Quick Service Meal for 3 Snack credits - is this still possible? TIA x

Well, the QS meal now only consists of an entree and drink, so there is no dessert to swap out. Because of this, there has been one confirmed report that the QS meal to snack trade is one meal for two snacks, not three, but since it's only one report, the jury is still out on this one.

Each dining plan does now come with two snacks per person, per night.

Well, the QS meal now only consists of an entree and drink, so there is no dessert to swap out. Because of this, there has been one confirmed report that the QS meal to snack trade is one meal for two snacks, not three, but since it's only one report, the jury is still out on this one.

Each dining plan does now come with two snacks per person, per night.

Thank you, looks like we may be making better use of the snack credits this year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter