DDP & Seasons

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Just a quick question... I have been reading people's reviews of Seasons and a lot of them get the one entree & two sides meal from the asian counter... but on the DDP can you get the two entrees and two sides meal?

Im sorry your question is confusing me. I havent had the chance to eat here but from what I am reading at the asian counter you get a meat (entree) and it comes with two sides so its like a combo. DP says CS gives you an entree or a combo and dessert and drink. Is that what you were asking? lol

I was wondering this same thing earlier today - the menu at allears has 2 options:

Two Entree Items and Two Sides $9.69
One Entree Item and Two sides $7.69

I'm thinking probably - it is a combo and it is cheaper than some other combos I've seen that are allowed (like the chicken and ribs @ Cosmic Rays)...but I'm just guessing.

Right.. based on the menu from allearsnet.com you can get the two entrees or one entree as akalittleeva states.

My question is, does the DDP only cover the one entree or does it cover two?

For example (I'm not sure what kind of Asian it is, so I'll just use some I like)

Let's say I want Sweet & Sour Chicken AND General Tso's Chicken with rice and egg roll. Will it be covered on DDP?

Or do I have to just choose one of the entrees?

BeckWhy said:
Just a quick question... I have been reading people's reviews of Seasons and a lot of them get the one entree & two sides meal from the asian counter... but on the DDP can you get the two entrees and two sides meal?

We were there today and were able to get the two entrees and two sides meal as one CS meal. Five days of the dining plan and we are sick! Too much food and I don't even want to get on the scale! :rotfl:

wright1baby said:
We'll put this one on the itenerary!! Do they have General Tso's Chicken?---YUM!

I dunno if they do. I haven't been there since they remodeled. I just used General Tso's cuz I do love it and my boyfriend and my dad....

I hope they do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter